Today, 399 years ago, in the year 1620, the shul in Worms was rebuilt.
The following winter, erev Rosh Chodesh Shevat, the Jews were allowed back into town. They rebuilt the shul, and its construction was completed on the 29th of Av 1620. The Shul was ready to be used in the following Shabbos Teshuva.
P.S. The rebuilt shul was later destroyed during WWII, and was once again rebuilt.
Source: R’ Juspa Shamash, Minhagei Vermaisa, page 93